- If you are like most people who contact me, you have never worked with a coach before. You may be in a place where you feel like something more is needed in your life and you want help getting from point A to point B. You probably have experienced therapy before. Most people have these days. Therapy is not quite what you want. You want to make sure that you are dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s and being mindful as you strive to shift some aspects of your life. You want to do it right and stay focused. You might not be sure if coaching is the right direction or if I am the right coach. A no-obligation introductory session can give you the experience you need to feel confident in your decision to invest in coaching.
- Individual Coaching is one of the most positively impactful things you can do in your life. When you decide to take the plunge in a personal coaching program, what you are really doing is making a powerful commitment to yourself and all those whom you touch. If before you wavered, now you are invested, engaged, and empowered. Think about it. You are declaring you intentions with your time and your money. Whatever it is you want, if you want to guarantee you will show up fully for it, invest sacredly in it with your precious resources. This powerful declaration of your commitment alone will move you forward.
- Now add to that a savvy, experienced coach (such as myself), a touch of humor, and a regular context to give your intentions the attention they need to beautifully unfold, and you are going to find yourself getting results above and beyond your initial hopes. I know this because I have seen it happen over and over again with my clients. Do you have any idea how full my heart feels when I see what my clients are doing in their lives? I have the best job in the world! I am eager to see what you and I can do together.
- One-on-one individual coaching consists of 12 one-hour (phone or in person) sessions (occurring weekly or biweekly).
- You know what you need to do. You don’t have much you really need help figuring out. You just need someone to “make” you do it! This program is for you.
- Monthly program. Four 20-minute sessions per month over the phone only. You’ll share what you got done last week, brainstorm any obstacles, and declare clear agreements for your action steps to be completed by the next call. There’s no shame, no blame, but there is accountability for all those vague agreements you make and break with yourself.
- Do you want to love yourself? Having impeccable integrity with yourself (in addition to everyone else) will have you thrilled to be you! I promise.
- Want a group of your contemporaries to hold you accountable, inspire you to reach outside your comfort zone, all for the benefit of your business? Join a weekly business coaching group! These groups focus on celebrating wins, getting inspired, setting goals, and taking action! The group meets weekly on a monthly commitment, with the last meeting of the month occurring with a co-coaching partner, outside of the group.
- While the groups are all relatively similar, there may be a group that feels like a better fit, based on time slot or the goals of other participants. Talk to Heather for more information about finding the right fit.
- Whether you currently or in the past have participated in group or individual coaching, these booster workshops provide a more intense look at the issues of running a business while providing tools for overcoming the obstacles. Check out the calendar for upcoming focus workshops. A sample of focus topics includes:
- Achieving Work/Life Balance
- Growing Your Business
- Customer Service Intensive
- Sales Primer
- This is business coaching for the whole organization, and can be used to problem solve sticky issues, or as a dynamic visioning process for the business that’s ready to move to the next level. Programs are customized for your needs, based on the size of the organization and what we’re creating, but at any level it involves the following:
- Figuring out where we are.
- Determining where we want to go.
- Deciding the steps to get there.
- Addressing any obstacles.